I’ve been nominated…
Thank you to Manuela at In A Love World who nominated me. Please go check out her blog.
The rules of this award:
Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
Give 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 11 blogs.
Notify those blogs of the nomination.
Give them 11 questions to answer
11 random facts about me
I love Harry Potter films.
I would love to live in Italy.
I want to write your next itinerary.
I am hungry all day.
I may as well have a drip in my arm filling my veins with black coffee.
Most mornings I’m up at 3:30 getting ready for work.
I’m a Royalist.
I used to sit and watch Aerobics Oz Style.
I started to like olives at the age of 33.
Anthony Bourdain is amazing.
I love a British accent ( lucky for my bf)
Anyone who reads this post. And thank you if you’ve found my blog and followed.
I was asked
1. What is more important to you?
Trust. I need trust from others. I can’t stand not being believed.
2. What are the 3 things in nature you find most beautiful?
I’m not a huge nature person…it makes me jittery.
3. What is your most memorable moment?
Seeing the look on my bf face when I arrived in Heathrow after not seeing him for 3 weeks.
4. How you spend your free time?
At the beach with my man.
5. What makes you smile?
Every time he kisses the back of my neck.
6. What pet would you like to have at home?
7. Travel by plane, train, or automobile?
I’m on a plane most days. But I love traveling by plane.
8. Would you choose a free trip or money?
money. Make my own trip.
9. Would you have a night out or an evening in?
10. Would you go to a comedy club or dance club?
11. Name your 3 favorite foods?
Meat pie, croissant , souvlaki
My questions for you
1. Country or City?
2. Camping or Hotel?
3. Do you pack to impress or to be comfortable (while traveling)?
4. Are you religious or believe in everything or nothing?
5. Do you or have you watched Day time soaps and which was your favorite?
6. Football or soccer?
7. What country were you born in, where do you live now?
8. Is your partner a different nationality to you?
9. What type of food do you like? E.g.. Thai, Japanese, Greek etc…
10. Have you been to Australia? What cities?
11. Do you meditate?
If you read my blog, consider yourself nominated. And thank you for your follows and likes and comments.